1992 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Poor Person's Sport Car
By Clark on 06/13/08 09:46 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned Fords, Pontiacs, Peugeot and a few others yet, no car has ever performed as well as my Acura Integra - it has good pickup, so please do not stomp it, it will deliver, do not slam on the brakes, if you do do not worry anti lock system makes you feel great. Gas: 34/43 mile a gallon without tune up.

Still Love my 'Teg
By TVS on 06/27/07 07:26 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 'Teg used with 115k miles; I've added 40k since then. The car has been solid with minimal repairs. My dad was speculative at first, but he has been won over by its excellent reliability. I still enjoy driving this fun car every day. Although I usually drive rather conservatively, I appreciate the performance this car can offer. It's great when I need it (or just want it). :) The looks are classic, too, in a way that the car still looks sharp at 15 years. I love to wash and wax it by hand. The 'Teg is like a friend to me, and I hope it'll keep running strong for many more years.

Fun Car
By DA9 on 10/26/05 19:05 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This was my second car, my first Acura. The build quality is great on the car. I bought it from a dealership with only 55,000 miles in 2004. Great reliability as long as you keep up with regular maintenence schedule. Unfortunately mine wasn't so I am playing catch up; although it has never left me stranded. Lots of mods available and classic Honda looks.

Great Car
By JorgNic on 07/26/05 14:16 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This was my first Acura and it has been nothing but a wonderful car. It has a very quick 1.8 liter motor. And with minor performance upgrades will striaght up haul.

Best Thing I've Ever Purchased
By Lymehouse on 07/17/05 17:56 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I love my car. It has 179K miles and I have done very little maintenance, other than oil changes. It has been very reliable. I still love the styling and it still hums down the highway as though it will go on forever. Still gets about 33 MPG on the highway, yet has the "get up and go" for when I need it. Takes corners like a dream.

Good pickup 140Hp Mini Power Pack
By kiran on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have purchased this car from private party when it was 62000 and no it has 89000 still runs good and in excellent condition, Good for students, daily commuters. reliability and handling is awsome. the only problem is mileage, ofcourse we cannot expect 40Mpg from a 1.8L 140Hp engine, but when compared with other cars with same year and size. This car is fun to drive and excellent Pickup, even Automatic car can like a 5-Speed Manual car. I am verymuch excited to drive and this is an excellent machine.

My first car!
By Frank Par on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the first car I ever owned and I couldn't be happier with it! It's easy to park, great accerlation, fuel economic, great car to learn to drive in. I liked the fact that you have a great view through the back as a result of having the hatchback, there are very few blind spots anywhere you look. It handles great and has not given me any problems. I bought this car used with 102000 miles and it runs better than my Dad's 2000 Grand Prix that only has 18000 miles. The only thing I have done to the car since I got was was change the rear shocks, install new altezza lights in the rear (makes it look a lot newer), and upgraded the sound system.

Great Car!
By ReliableIntegra on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Integra used with 80K miles on it. I am now over 160K and it is still running strong. Only needed general maintenance and a few exhaust repairs over the years. All around great car! Very fast!

Nice car
By John W. Doe on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car has everything a car needs performance, fuel economy, and reliability. Almost a 100k and still drives better than my last car which had only 52k on it. Its very fun to drive because of its awesome acceleration. I would recomend this car to anybody.

All Around Great Car
By Mrs. A on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my integra used in 1998 and have been throughly pleased with it since. This car has been fun, reliable, and easy to maintain. My car has 165000 miles and is still driving just like it did 4 years ago. The up keep on the car has been fairly reasonable and except for replacing the master cylinder I have had no major repairs. I would strongly recommend this car to anyone especially those that tend to be rougher on their cars as I tend to be.