1992 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Bulletproof Beuty
By maxzando on 06/30/08 12:42 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

My Integra GS-R is a rare Aztec Green 1992 model. It is absolutely bulletproof. Aside from regular maintenance and tires, it has never needed extra service. It is a joy to drive, especially past gas stations. I get almost 27 mpg. It carves up curves as well as the day it came home from the dealer. And you can't adequately put into words the sheer joy from seeing young men pressing their faces against the windows of passing cars to get a longer look at a true dream car. People stop me almost weekly, intently asking, "Do you want to sell?" Well, maybe, if the price is really right. See, I know what I have in my garage and I think I'll keep it.

Fill'er up and GO !!!!
By MadRacer on 12/23/07 19:44 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I've had this vehicle now since Dec. 1992 and no problems whatsoever. 225K and still on original engine and transmission. Even radiator is OEM. Only thing needed to change was pass. window motor, clutch at 175K, muffler at 190K. I lose about 1/2 qt. of oil per 4000K oil change. Have used synthetic since new.

Integra GS-R
By DJ Counteract on 02/07/07 22:00 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I love this car. I've owned many Hondas and Acuras in the past, and this is by far the best.

1992 Integra GS-R
By johnsonm on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Bought new, and haven't found anything that can replace it yet. Fun to drive, excellent reliability, still stylish looks.

Outstanding car
By B17Vortech on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This car has better performance than most cars currently competing in it's market and it was manufactured in 92. Some very cheap upgrades and you have a car that better than anything in it's market, even 10 years later.

Its a GS-R Man
By Kavan on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

So far, I've enjoyed driving and having my GS-R. Its got minor problems from the previous owner but I'm working on getting it cleaned up and in perfect running order. I like the way the car feels when I down shift and the RPM jumps up to 5g's or 6g's. And I can feel the torque of the engine when its being pushed a bit. I pretty much use it like a daily drive but I take it to the track every so often to race. The handling could use a bit of improvement but I'm working on doing that myself.

1992 Integra GS-R
By kompressedsilver on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Definitely one of the most fun cars to drive!!! Performance is fantastic due to the light weight and 8000 rpm redline! Reliability is fantastic. I've brought in my 2000 Mercedes more often for warranty work than this car. I even try to use this car as much as possible for my daily driver - only if I could take clients out in it (non- existent back seat). Great car!

Approaching perfection...
By nurbles on 05/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

The most solidly reliable car I've ever owned, my GS-R has always made me happy. Even though I'm 6'4" and my head tends to rub the roof, I've not seen anything that makes me want to give her up! After ten years (mostly in Florida), the OEM speakers had rotted away, the power antenna died and the moonroof rattles a bit, but she's otherwise a perfect speciman. A new stereo (I wanted anyway), a wash and wax -- like new! The biggest drawback is that the large amount of glass makes the car a greehouse, that can mean temps in the 150F range at the end of the workday here (I've measured). But the AC is powerful enough to cool it down quickly.

GS-R (Great Sport-Ride)
By Angell Reyna on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This vechile is great. I'm the original owner and all this car has given me is fun. There are not many Gs- R's around anymore, but those who own one will surely love it. With the B17A1 1.7 block, this puppy pushes around 160-170 stock! No major changes have occured, basic maintence and the car still runs really great, and it looks really good too. I can redline with no breeze and the car still feels like it's pushing.