1992 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Definition of reliable
By Kane on 12/08/09 13:32 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car used with 260,000 km's on it, drove it for 2 years and all I had to do was change the oil and put gas in it. Amazingly reliable car. This thing will run forEVER. Handles great, got 27-32 mpg no matter how hard I drove it. A/C stopped working but that was no big deal.

Bulletproof Beuty
By maxzando on 06/30/08 12:42 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

My Integra GS-R is a rare Aztec Green 1992 model. It is absolutely bulletproof. Aside from regular maintenance and tires, it has never needed extra service. It is a joy to drive, especially past gas stations. I get almost 27 mpg. It carves up curves as well as the day it came home from the dealer. And you can't adequately put into words the sheer joy from seeing young men pressing their faces against the windows of passing cars to get a longer look at a true dream car. People stop me almost weekly, intently asking, "Do you want to sell?" Well, maybe, if the price is really right. See, I know what I have in my garage and I think I'll keep it.

Poor Person's Sport Car
By Clark on 06/13/08 09:46 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned Fords, Pontiacs, Peugeot and a few others yet, no car has ever performed as well as my Acura Integra - it has good pickup, so please do not stomp it, it will deliver, do not slam on the brakes, if you do do not worry anti lock system makes you feel great. Gas: 34/43 mile a gallon without tune up.

Fill'er up and GO !!!!
By MadRacer on 12/23/07 19:44 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I've had this vehicle now since Dec. 1992 and no problems whatsoever. 225K and still on original engine and transmission. Even radiator is OEM. Only thing needed to change was pass. window motor, clutch at 175K, muffler at 190K. I lose about 1/2 qt. of oil per 4000K oil change. Have used synthetic since new.

Still Love my 'Teg
By TVS on 06/27/07 07:26 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 'Teg used with 115k miles; I've added 40k since then. The car has been solid with minimal repairs. My dad was speculative at first, but he has been won over by its excellent reliability. I still enjoy driving this fun car every day. Although I usually drive rather conservatively, I appreciate the performance this car can offer. It's great when I need it (or just want it). :) The looks are classic, too, in a way that the car still looks sharp at 15 years. I love to wash and wax it by hand. The 'Teg is like a friend to me, and I hope it'll keep running strong for many more years.

Love this car
By Craig on 05/20/07 18:18 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned this car for over 5 years and 100,000 miles. It's got over 180,000 miles on it now and still runs great. It's fun to drive, has good power, handles great, and is extremely reliable and efficient. It's nice to get 30 MPG while still having enough power to be fun. I've never had to do any major repairs. I'd recommend this car to anybody.

Nice job Acura
By Jon on 02/21/07 18:50 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

My Acura went from my father to my brother then me and it still runs strong. My 2nd generation Integra has 275k with out problems. However I do think that the years are starting to catch up to it. But it is one of the most reliable cars I have ever seen.

Integra GS-R
By DJ Counteract on 02/07/07 22:00 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I love this car. I've owned many Hondas and Acuras in the past, and this is by far the best.

Best Car for the Money!!
By Goldie on 08/05/06 14:05 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I love my Integra. I bought it 4 yrs ago at 180K miles for $2000. I've added over 65k since & it runs perfect! I've only had minor problems (>$300). I get 30/40 mpg. Love the hatchback style-will never go back to sedans. Machanics (for oil changes) are always amazed at its condition, milage, and smoothness.

Integrity is a good description.
By xavierb on 01/26/06 23:16 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Honda proves its reliability again. My last car was a 1984 Civic which I ran for approx. 20 yrs. before the timing belt broke and required major motor repair. Thought this would be a good upgrade. More than satisfied.