The Trustigious Integra
By CBell on
1991 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback
My overall experience with this vehicle is very pleasing. It was purchased for me as my first car on 10/2/04. The car has had an engine swap done, but thats expected after 250,000 miles. The one thing that impressed me the most was when I found the record of the cars maintenance in the glove box. It was one owner and he bought the car brand new in Des Moines, Iowa. There was at least 30 receipts from where he had the annual maintenance done. The exterior is in excellent shape. Maybe a rust spot here or there. The mechanical is good and the supension, brakes, wheels and exhaust is in very good condition considering the age.
Favorite Features
My favorite part about the car is how agile it is. It handles the coners like its on rails. The gears are smooth as can be. Overall, it's quick and fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
I think in 1991 they designed this car for its time. They designed every inch of the car to preform how they felt it should perform. So for its time the car was flawless. In present day, I would probably adjust power steering, front design, door design, back window, and engine power.