1991 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Excellent car! Excellent deal!

1991 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

GS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Excellent car! Excellent deal! Best $1000 I ever spent!
By domcuch94 on

1991 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car for $1000 off of a girl who lived down the road from me. Had 126K when I bought it, has 145K now and has been ultra reliable! Outside of normal maintenance like brakes, rotors, calipers, tires, exhaust, hatch supports, and oil changes. This thing has been fantastic! Only let me down once when the alternator went and I was stuck on the side of the highway. I had to get that replaced. But since then, has not left me stranded and it takes me everywhere so that's why I gave it a 5 for reliability. Very awesome car. Doesn't burn any oil, runs great, and hardly any rust on it! Will drive this car until the doors fall off!!

Working sunroof, A/C, heat, defrosters, automatic transmission, windows, etc. Love driving it around. I love the hatch because I can fold the seats down and put my band gear in it. I love the fact that I got working hatch supports in it because I hated having to hold up the hatch with vise grips that could give out at any time! I love the engine in it! doesn't make any knocking noises, no shaking, and it sounds gooood!

High beams aren't the greatest. Wish it had good cup holders in it but I have aftermarket ones that hang out of the glove box and they work fine. It has little quirks about it.. If I put it into park it wont show the "P" symbol lit up on the instrument cluster so I guess its not locking into park? Its not a big deal it only happens when its really cold out and to fix it I just jiggle the shifting knob around until the "P" symbol shows up because if it doesn't show up, I can't turn the car off all the way. Im sure its something stupid that can be fixed. It is loud on the highway but every Honda I've driven in has some highway noise so I really could care less lol

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review