1991 Acura Integra RS Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Outstanding
By MoMoney on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is the best car we have, or ever owned. Our Other cars are '98 Volvo S70 GLT (Junk), and '00 ML 320 (Ok). At 140M miles, this car is on the original clutch, suspension and just about everything else. Only major replacement was, timimng belt & H2O pump (@80M) and timing mechanism. Inexpensive to maintain. Drives and handles great. Styling still respectable, inspite of age.

The Perfect Car
By teguru on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is just an all-around great car. For my second car i couldn't be much happier. The only problems you will have with the Generation 2 Integra's are the camseals.

Love the new 'teg
By jenlen on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I've only had it a short while, but it is AWESOME. Handles beautifully, drives beautifully, and gets on down the road!!!

Immaculate Car
By xpnsve on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This car is the best car I've owned. It's fast, fun to drive, economical, spacious, the interior is immaculate even at it's age, the suspension is smooth and stable, the steering is tight and responsive, highend rev power is superb. To top it off.. it's very very SEXY!

Best Car - like the Energizer Bunny
By Tara - Acura Lover on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car is incredible!! It is my first car, is now 13 years old and has 135,000 miles. I'm trading it in for the Acura MDX (we need an SUV now), but honestly don't want to let it go. It has been so reliable, easy and fun! It also handles great in the snow and has seen me through 10 New England winters! I will honestly cry when finally departing with this incredible car. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for something easy, dependable and fun to drive. What else can I say - it's the best possible first car purchase I could have made. I love it and will miss it very much!!

91 Acura Interga
By Luis F.Panchana on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This Car is fun to drive. Small but sporty. Easy to park and quick on the streets.

91 Integra RS Hatchback
By mdzorger on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Great car! It handles like a sports car and hauls like a wagon. Although a 1991 model which has been used hard, it's been perfectly reliable since new, and continues to deliver excellent performance with over 150,000 miles on it.

Excellent car
By danzman on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I purchased my Integra a month ago with 110,000 miles and couldn't be happier. It still looks great for a 13 year old car, and runs even better. It's great on gas and is plenty quick for any daily commute.

Why I am trading in my Acura
By john brown on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have had my Acura Integra for 11 years & have no complaints. It is the most dependable car I have ever owner. I purchased it new from Legend Motors in Oct of 91 & it has 70,000 actual miles on it. These are highway miles & it has always been serviced when needed. The gas mileage is great (about 25 to 30 miles a gallon) on short trips & 30 to 35 on long trips. I am planning on trading in on a 4 wheel drive SUV which we need to pull our boat.

Integras last long time
By hinomura on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the first car I've owned and I've been miserly with maintenance. Oil changes every 6K miles and timing belt changes every 75K miles. The only improvements I made were the K&N filters (air and oil) and this car runs like the day I bought it-- it scoots. It doesn;t ask for much, but it delivers reliability and performance better than BMW or Mustang.