1991 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
No problem car.
By HondaFan on 07/26/05 07:59 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Have had my Honda Acura (Integra), manual, for more than 6 years, 125000km (total on the clock 176000km), no problem so far, just basic maintenance - breaks, cam belt, clutch, belts, antifreeze. The engine is like a new one and I have the feeling that will last for ever. This is a model more than 14 years old and it still looks good. I have full confidence in the car. Probably I will try to buy Honda again one day if I am looking for another car. The greatest car I've ever had.

Awesome Car
By Larry C. on 02/25/05 16:45 PM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I have a 1991 Acura Integra with 190,000 miles. I teach Drivers Education in it. I have put on 40k a year and have not had to do anything but replace three window motors. (same window) Other than that, I could not recommend this car enough. I am in the market for another one.

Great Integra
By Bob S. on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

My '91 Integra LS 5 speed manual transmission with A/C has been a great car. Nothing really bad about it. Maintained well at dealership. Rear breaks changed at 53,000 & front breaks changed at 102,000 miles. Clutch & motor mounts being changed at 120,000. I like this model better than the new models. It seems to be more solid.

220
By Rick Moore on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

The car is awsome. It is reliable and the mileage is great. It gets about 230 miles per fill up.

'teg lives up to name
By stupid mistake on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

i've had this car for 8 years, cant say that ive had any major problems...all my friends that have driven it say it feels like youre going faster than you really are, that's a fun quality to have

Car Gone to Junk
By Mrs.Baltimore on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in the summer August as soon as the winter rolled around the car was junk. It took so much to get the car to start and I had to replace so many parts after a while I had to junk it. I wish I could get the dealership on the lemon law.