Used 1991 Acura Integra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Holding Up over 200k miles.
By chekster

1991 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Bought at 178k from a friend, now has 218k miles. Stick. Car is fun to drive, handles and runs well, better then my 92 accord (LX-auto). Clutch took some getting used to. Don't care a ton for the anti-lock brakes in snow. Fairly reliable, but several age related repairs are now showing up (thermostat, rear calipers, alternator; main relay and fan control module starting to go; small oil leak at valve cover gasket; frameless windows seals starting to lose some elasticity). Typical 90s Honda rear wheel well rust. Trunk lid size and rear seats are small for this size of vehicle (my 84 escort was slightly better). Still, I would recommend and have enjoyed owning.

Decent power for mileage (30+ mpg in summer, 25 winter). Sporty manual transmission. Car handles well in fast paced city freeway driving, feels very stable at 80+ mph. Stylish body design, "bra" is a plus. Moonroof is great in spring and summer.

Clutch may take some getting used to. No cupholders. Trunk lid and rear seats are small for size of vehicle. Moonroof glass needs tinting. A/C marginal for black interior when hot. Engine noise-4k rpm on highway. Tight spacing under hood. Small gas tank.

No problem car.
By HondaFan

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Have had my Honda Acura (Integra), manual, for more than 6 years, 125000km (total on the clock 176000km), no problem so far, just basic maintenance - breaks, cam belt, clutch, belts, antifreeze. The engine is like a new one and I have the feeling that will last for ever. This is a model more than 14 years old and it still looks good. I have full confidence in the car. Probably I will try to buy Honda again one day if I am looking for another car. The greatest car I've ever had.

Good engine, reliability, excellent handling, good interior & exterior, good gear box and clutch.

A bit more power (my engine is 1.6) - on the motorway it is OK, just for ecceleration and when climbing hils, the seats could be more comfortable.

Awesome Car
By Larry C.

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I have a 1991 Acura Integra with 190,000 miles. I teach Drivers Education in it. I have put on 40k a year and have not had to do anything but replace three window motors. (same window) Other than that, I could not recommend this car enough. I am in the market for another one.

Reliability, great visibility, and response.

Cup holders and a center console.

Great Integra
By Bob S.

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

My '91 Integra LS 5 speed manual transmission with A/C has been a great car. Nothing really bad about it. Maintained well at dealership. Rear breaks changed at 53,000 & front breaks changed at 102,000 miles. Clutch & motor mounts being changed at 120,000. I like this model better than the new models. It seems to be more solid.

Engine & Transmission are great & the engine just keeps on going.

Maybe a little more horsepower but what it came with is more than ample for around town & good for the highway.

220
By Rick Moore

1991 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

The car is awsome. It is reliable and the mileage is great. It gets about 230 miles per fill up.