1991 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Can it make 300K?
By Ratcar Owner on 08/10/08 19:12 PM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I affectionately call this my "ratcar" because I've had it for over 17 years. Has 217,000+ miles on it. Replaced all the usual parts plus cv-joints, radiator, antenna, radio, struts/springs. But, the engine is original and the clutch is still the one that come with the car. It is an awesome car.

The Trustigious Integra
By CBell on 10/18/05 14:52 PM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

My overall experience with this vehicle is very pleasing. It was purchased for me as my first car on 10/2/04. The car has had an engine swap done, but thats expected after 250,000 miles. The one thing that impressed me the most was when I found the record of the cars maintenance in the glove box. It was one owner and he bought the car brand new in Des Moines, Iowa. There was at least 30 receipts from where he had the annual maintenance done. The exterior is in excellent shape. Maybe a rust spot here or there. The mechanical is good and the supension, brakes, wheels and exhaust is in very good condition considering the age.

integra
By jclark on 05/16/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I love the car, mine has about 158,000 miles on it now. I had a few problems such as the radiator, alternator, exhaust, tires, and the most expensive the transmisson. Even though i've spent all this money I figure it is a honda engine and it'll last forever. I am actually thinking about selling it not sure yet though.

Love the new 'teg
By jenlen on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I've only had it a short while, but it is AWESOME. Handles beautifully, drives beautifully, and gets on down the road!!!

91 Integra RS Hatchback
By mdzorger on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Great car! It handles like a sports car and hauls like a wagon. Although a 1991 model which has been used hard, it's been perfectly reliable since new, and continues to deliver excellent performance with over 150,000 miles on it.

LOVE MY TEG!
By JOHN MAI on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car from my mom in 2000 after I talked her into buying a 2000 TL (great car). She had never had a single major problem with it and now I'm enjoying the reliability of this wonderful machine. I've done quite a few mods and am very impressed with the "unharnessed" power of this DOHC B18 engine. I'm giving the car to my fiance because I don't have the heart to sell it. The best car I've ever owned - hands down!

Excellent Buy
By Pilsner on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 1991 Integra in the summer of 1996 after owning a Dodge Daytona. As I'm a ex farm boy from Saskatchewan Canada, my integra has had the pleasure of plowing through snow drifts, ripping up muddy roads, trips through the rocky mountains and two trips up to Alaska. After all this, the car is still as solid as my sister's 2002 RSX.

1991 Acura Integra RS
By Judas on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

GREAT FUN!!!

My Rs
By Stubbs on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This car is great, I've had very little problems with this car, most due to neglect(navy pilot owned it before and left it out on deployment) and age. Only minor issues, replaced the engine mounts 100,000(more a personal preference than a real issue), need to replace the clutch(starting to slip, but could last for quite a while longer. But after 11 years it still pulls strong, nice for a charge up the on-ramp