1991 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Excellent car! Excellent deal! Best $1000 I ever spent!
By domcuch94 on 11/24/13 13:25 PM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car for $1000 off of a girl who lived down the road from me. Had 126K when I bought it, has 145K now and has been ultra reliable! Outside of normal maintenance like brakes, rotors, calipers, tires, exhaust, hatch supports, and oil changes. This thing has been fantastic! Only let me down once when the alternator went and I was stuck on the side of the highway. I had to get that replaced. But since then, has not left me stranded and it takes me everywhere so that's why I gave it a 5 for reliability. Very awesome car. Doesn't burn any oil, runs great, and hardly any rust on it! Will drive this car until the doors fall off!!

Precision Crafted Performance
By golfdino on 06/23/11 00:26 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

If all cars could have Acura quality - then it would be a perfect world. I drove this car new - 120K miles. Never any major issues. Great gas mileage, perfomance, handling, utility with the hatchback. AC might stink with mold issues - so you need to keep it on all the time. Added a Dinan chip for more power and installed a Sony Headunit with CD changer. Timing belt needs to be changed at 60K miles to ensure nothing breaksdown. Great manual transmission - great car.

Great Car
By John on 08/17/09 08:48 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my GS used about 2 years ago, and it now has 219K miles on it. It's extremely fun to drive, has plenty of cargo space, and it is probably the best car I've owned. I did have to replace the clutch last year, but the previous owner Autocrossed it, so that probably contributed to its demise. I also had to replace the harmonic balancer and will be replacing the idle air control valve, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with it. Over time, I plan on upgrading more parts on it, it already has upgraded springs, shocks, exhaust, wheels, and tires for racing.

I love this car!
By The Jamster on 04/30/07 17:39 PM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I love this car! I bought one when I was 16 and ended up trading it for a CRX, but couldn't stay away. I'm 23 now and traded that same CRX for another Integra!

225,000 & Still Kicking
By salb222 on 08/10/05 13:30 PM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This car is awesome. I've been the only owner for 13-plus years and I still get 27 MPG!! From fit and finish to exterior design to overall quality, this car lives up to its name-- Integrity. Best car I've ever owned. ABS lines were the only things outside of normal maintenance (e.g., clutch, timing belt, reg oil changes) that had to be replaced. Worth every penny and still runs like the day I bought it. Would have loved more power and a delayed-switch rear wiper, but other than that, can't complain.

Simply the Best
By DM Dowd on 02/03/05 15:53 PM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is by far the best car I have ever owned. Because of its age (and lack of multiple air bags), I keep thinking I should replace it, but I keep looking, and test driving others, and nothing else is even in the ballpark. This car is sooo much fun to drive, handles extremely well, lots of acceleration. Nothing has ever gone wrong with it, so reliable, solid quality. The hatchback is great. Interior is perfect despite the age. Everyone marvels at what a great car it is. A truly great car. I love it.

Outstanding
By MoMoney on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is the best car we have, or ever owned. Our Other cars are '98 Volvo S70 GLT (Junk), and '00 ML 320 (Ok). At 140M miles, this car is on the original clutch, suspension and just about everything else. Only major replacement was, timimng belt & H2O pump (@80M) and timing mechanism. Inexpensive to maintain. Drives and handles great. Styling still respectable, inspite of age.

The Perfect Car
By teguru on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is just an all-around great car. For my second car i couldn't be much happier. The only problems you will have with the Generation 2 Integra's are the camseals.

Immaculate Car
By xpnsve on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This car is the best car I've owned. It's fast, fun to drive, economical, spacious, the interior is immaculate even at it's age, the suspension is smooth and stable, the steering is tight and responsive, highend rev power is superb. To top it off.. it's very very SEXY!

Excellent car
By danzman on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I purchased my Integra a month ago with 110,000 miles and couldn't be happier. It still looks great for a 13 year old car, and runs even better. It's great on gas and is plenty quick for any daily commute.