1990 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great affordable luxury/sport sedan

1990 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Review

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

Great affordable luxury/sport sedan
By crxbrett on

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I had the '90 GS Sedan and never let me down. The car handled and cornered like it was on rails (I did upgrade the wheels to 16's and had low-pro tires). The engine is adequate for city driving, but needs to be revved past 5500 rpms to get any kind of power (0- 60 is about 8.5 seconds). SO A 5-SPD IS A MUST! Do not get an AUTO! The cabin is very nicely done and isn't too fancy or dated looking. I recommend the '90- '93 Integra if you want a car with good looks, good driving characteristics and good reliability.

Favorite Features

Easy to maneauver and handle. Fuel economy is good, 27-31 avg. The GS is nicer, so go for that one if your wallet allows you to. Reliability is the same as all other Hondas-almost perfect.

Suggested Improvements

It helps to fix and maintain the car yourself (dealers/mechanics overcharge you just because it has that "A" logo on the hood. The '90 GS Sedan (not sure about the '91-'93s) did not come with a sunroof....bummer, dude. No airbags until the redesigned '94, either.