1990 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
fun car!
By val on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

Wow! I got my Integra for my first car, and it has been a reliable, fun car! I got FAR better gas mileage then noted.. about 28 city mpg and 35 hiway mpg. I haven't done any work on it, and am sad to have to give it up because of a knee injury! I highly recommend it for a first car!

Great Car
By pwatson on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have 160,000 miles on this car that I have had for ten years. I have only done routine service on it, and just replaced my alternator about a month ago. I have never had any problems with the clutch or transmission and have had no major engine trouble.

Fun to drive and cheap to run.
By Dudleyr on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car new 12 years ago. It now has 140,000 miles on it, and has been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain. I still have the original clutch and front brakes. I will probably keep it until it hits 200,000 miles. The handling and braking are terrific. Fuel mileage is much better than the EPA 24/28. I get mid twenties around town, and between 32 and 40 on the highway depending on speed. The seats are comfortable, but they are starting to wear.

90 Integra RS
By Jason Krzos on 03/04/02 22:22 PM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I did a little bit of maintnence, such as replacing the distirbutor cap, spark plug wires and the spark plugs. Now the car runs perfect.

1990 Acura Integra RS
By Jason A. on 03/02/02 23:24 PM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

A fun, reliable, quick little car. I'm the type that likes to go fast without paying outrageous insurance rates, stopping frequently at the gas station, or spending a fortune. This car is perfect for anyone with these likes.