1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Good Car
By Mary Watson on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

I liked it a lot and enjoy driving it all the time.

my acura
By Espino on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

fuel economy not good,horsepower not good.Interior needs to improve,needs better value of radio,paint is not of good quality.

Great car for students
By Benjamin_24 on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

My Integra has over 213,000 miles on it and I've driven almost 100,000 of them. This is a very well-rounded car; lots of storage space (hatchback + fold- down rear seats), good looks, good mileage, sporty performance, good price, lots of useful features, and to top it all off: reliability. The interior is terrific, high quality, and the center console is slightly tilted toward the driver so all of the radio and climate controls are at a natural angle and close.

Awesome Buy!
By wendtd on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This car is outstanding still for a 1990! This car is sporty,small, fast, and has alot of space to put subs in the trunk! This car is overall a really nice car for a teen!

Fun to drive
By Talat Islam on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought the car with 85000 miles. I have put another 40000 almost. Still runs great. The only problem I had was with the a/c. Once fixed its great now. Its a great car to drive.

Old Acura
By bitemebut on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

you need to fill it up with oil & water a lot because it leaks, needs power steering fluid, horn doesent work.

Overview by Gus
By Kezia on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Bought my 1990 Integra GS Coupe with 95,000 miles on it nine months ago.I have now put 10,000 miles on it. Only trouble I've noticed is that I had the brake rotors turned about 1500 miles after purchase and the brakes are shuddering bad again. Other than that the car has been terrific. I have many fine features, all of which are working fine. I love the way the car rides, handles and accelerates with the 5 speed. It's a smooth and efficient vehicle. I average 32 mpg. running around. I endores it.

Can you say versatile?
By 90tegLS on 06/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Tons of cargo space with rear seats down, good power, handles great, dead reliable. Been solid daily driver/weekend Solo II racer.

My second car
By GreenMan on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

A 1977 ford maverick with a 302 (my first car) is a hard car to follow, but the integra somehow did it (hehe). this is car that'll hit 200k easy with proper maitenence. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK AND REPLACE TIMING BELT! if it breaks on you yer SOL. CV joints and exhaust should also be checked regularly

Old but still runs
By mittasch on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

if you want good fuel economy with low maintence, this is the car for you