Used 1990 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1990 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

acura integra 1990 hatchback
By jim beam

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

this car has been unbelievably reliable and worry frre; engine and transmission have no problems thus far for 100,000+ miles! handles well, convenient interior, nice looking exterior. the hatchback is great for all loading/ working needs; however it would be nice not to have the ''lip'' to lift thgings over and instead have a flat ''slide out '' for stuff when taking stuff out of the hatch. over all this isd a GREAT car for the money-- i hope to have it for another 200,000 miles, as it has beern touted in consumer reports...

Favorite Features

hatchback. moveable, convenient seating, roomy interior; HANDLES EXTREMELY WELL--A VERY SAFE CAR--MY MOST IMPORTANTB CONCERN!!

Suggested Improvements

as previously mentioned: flatten the ''lip'' in the hatchback area so things can be slid out in steaad of having to be lifted over and out..

Wrecked Acura
By wapnlht

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I have driven the heck out of my car and its survived ok.But I had a few probs:a/c broke,axels replaced 3 times in 3 yrs,alt,radi,trans grinds,clutch, brakes replaced every 2k's,antenna,etc. But I love my car.It has 250k but still runs great.It had been wrecked before so it isn't perfect,but it starts up every time I turn the key.

Favorite Features

Handling,torque,Honda reliability,sweet b18a motor,resale value,seats hug you, easy to customize,the fact your driving an Acura!

Suggested Improvements

Brakes wear out quick,seat tear easy. Don't buy one from a teen boy,IT HAS BEEN RACED. I should know, I've gotten a $978 ticket for 127mph in 70mph zone!

integra in colorado
By scottyahoo

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

After 170,000 miles, I change the oil occasionally, and it still runs excellent. The value of this cars far surpasses the price I paid for it years ago.

Favorite Features

1.8L engine is still larger than today's Civic Engines.

Suggested Improvements

none

Remarkable.
By danblackracing

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is one of the best cars I have tested and driven daily. I have over 167,000 miles on it. I put 15,000 on myself with no other problems than a few front suspenstion bushings and a timing belt. Beautiful car!!! www.danblackracing.netfirms.com

Favorite Features

Drivers position, ease of repairs, and handleing!

Suggested Improvements

Oil filer placement if poor. I suggest getting a remote oil filter kit.

1990 Integra
By wpd

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Awesome Car. Still love it after 13 years. Just starting to have to replace some items, after 170,000 miles. Its been a true pleasure to own.