1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Can't be beat
By mem200 on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

NEVER had a problem with this car except for headlights needing replacing. Still on original engine...sad to let it go but my 91 yr mom has trouble getting in and out of it and my one daughter can't drive stick. What a dream of a car!

well worth it 90 rs
By worthit on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

My wife bought the Integra before we were married.I took over the Integra and it's been nothing but fun. I replaced distributer and plugs/wires. Had new alternator and battery installed. It runs great. Only real problem is every once in a while it won't start right away on hot days. Took it to several mech. who say they can't find the problem. Well worth the money considering engine will last well into 200k

Great import
By nakedchef22 on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car with 214ks on it. Obviously the car wasn't well maintained towards the end, because it needed some routine work (brakes, alternator, cv shafts), but otherwise the car was extremely reliable, good on gas and had some kick. Over the year and a half that I owned it, I put roughly 30,000ks on the original engine and tranny (tough to tell since the odo was broken for awhile). I'm laughing now, because just when the tranny was about to totally pack it in at 245000 clicks, i traded it straight across for a 92 fifth ave with 185,000 ks. It's not the most comfortable car in the world, but it ran great and was a total looker car.

Still Kickin
By Psycobob on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

Awesome car. Its a '90 RS automatic, and it has over 425,000 miles on it. Still kickin. Started smoking a little at startup this winter, but with warmer weather that has gone away. Fun do drive and cheap to maintain. I have had to do very little to keep this car running. If you are looking at getting an integra, you wont be disappointed.

pasadena racer
By matt perry on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

ok i have had this car for a little over 2 years, and i love it. so far the only major problem has been replacing my rear brakes [rotors and pads] but thats hardly acuras fault, more mine for not replacing them sooner. but other then that a few problems have been with my transmition in the cold, and the inside fabric is pulling off of the doors. but still the power of the car is there, its quick and can kick the cra...stuff outta a civic, lol, i still stand by my lil' blue baby, hope she lasts another 150k hoping...

acura integra 1990 hatchback
By jim beam on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

this car has been unbelievably reliable and worry frre; engine and transmission have no problems thus far for 100,000+ miles! handles well, convenient interior, nice looking exterior. the hatchback is great for all loading/ working needs; however it would be nice not to have the ''lip'' to lift thgings over and instead have a flat ''slide out '' for stuff when taking stuff out of the hatch. over all this isd a GREAT car for the money-- i hope to have it for another 200,000 miles, as it has beern touted in consumer reports...

Wrecked Acura
By wapnlht on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I have driven the heck out of my car and its survived ok.But I had a few probs:a/c broke,axels replaced 3 times in 3 yrs,alt,radi,trans grinds,clutch, brakes replaced every 2k's,antenna,etc. But I love my car.It has 250k but still runs great.It had been wrecked before so it isn't perfect,but it starts up every time I turn the key.

integra in colorado
By scottyahoo on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

After 170,000 miles, I change the oil occasionally, and it still runs excellent. The value of this cars far surpasses the price I paid for it years ago.

Remarkable.
By danblackracing on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is one of the best cars I have tested and driven daily. I have over 167,000 miles on it. I put 15,000 on myself with no other problems than a few front suspenstion bushings and a timing belt. Beautiful car!!! www.danblackracing.netfirms.com

1990 Integra
By wpd on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Awesome Car. Still love it after 13 years. Just starting to have to replace some items, after 170,000 miles. Its been a true pleasure to own.