1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Post Mortem
By Chris on 11/11/08 00:38 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

With no A/C, a failed power seatbelt and shorting panel lights, I blew a hole in a good engine by ignoring a blinking oil lamp after 235,000 and 18 years. Sure I had drink stains from door-mounted cup holders, could never see the low fuel light in the sun, and - gee - just replaced the master cylinder this year and the 'gasket last. I'd bought my first car brand new after college, and she treated me far better than any chick in SoCal ever did. Got better mileage of late than the Cobalt I just rented. Thank you, Acura.

well worth it 90 rs
By worthit on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

My wife bought the Integra before we were married.I took over the Integra and it's been nothing but fun. I replaced distributer and plugs/wires. Had new alternator and battery installed. It runs great. Only real problem is every once in a while it won't start right away on hot days. Took it to several mech. who say they can't find the problem. Well worth the money considering engine will last well into 200k

Still Kickin
By Psycobob on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

Awesome car. Its a '90 RS automatic, and it has over 425,000 miles on it. Still kickin. Started smoking a little at startup this winter, but with warmer weather that has gone away. Fun do drive and cheap to maintain. I have had to do very little to keep this car running. If you are looking at getting an integra, you wont be disappointed.

acura integra 1990 hatchback
By jim beam on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

this car has been unbelievably reliable and worry frre; engine and transmission have no problems thus far for 100,000+ miles! handles well, convenient interior, nice looking exterior. the hatchback is great for all loading/ working needs; however it would be nice not to have the ''lip'' to lift thgings over and instead have a flat ''slide out '' for stuff when taking stuff out of the hatch. over all this isd a GREAT car for the money-- i hope to have it for another 200,000 miles, as it has beern touted in consumer reports...

GREAT COUPE
By FOTITO on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

IT IS BY FAR THE BEST COUPE IN TODAY'S MARKET

Booyah!
By TigerT on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car used 5 years ago when it had 80,000 miles. Other than routine fixes, this car is as reliable as they come. I now have 130,000 miles on it and I plan on having it for another 4 years.

Awesome Buy!
By wendtd on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This car is outstanding still for a 1990! This car is sporty,small, fast, and has alot of space to put subs in the trunk! This car is overall a really nice car for a teen!

Old Acura
By bitemebut on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

you need to fill it up with oil & water a lot because it leaks, needs power steering fluid, horn doesent work.

Old but still runs
By mittasch on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

if you want good fuel economy with low maintence, this is the car for you

Fun to drive and cheap to run.
By Dudleyr on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car new 12 years ago. It now has 140,000 miles on it, and has been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain. I still have the original clutch and front brakes. I will probably keep it until it hits 200,000 miles. The handling and braking are terrific. Fuel mileage is much better than the EPA 24/28. I get mid twenties around town, and between 32 and 40 on the highway depending on speed. The seats are comfortable, but they are starting to wear.