1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
A Pretty Good Car
By David on 08/22/10 23:27 PM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

It's had fewer problems than other cars we've owned. I've done most of the work on it myself. One major problem was that it wouldn't start when hot. After checking on the Internet for a while, I fixed it at no cost by re-soldering a cracked solder joint in the main relay. Another problem was that one couldn't immediately remove the ignition key after starting the car. Again, the Internet came to the rescue and I had to clean the transmission lever electrical contacts (a lot of screws to remove to get to it). The ignition switch failed but got fixed by cleaning and lubing the contacts. A lot of work getting to it. Other problems were mostly like this, little cost but some work needed.

Original owner still fun to drive
By Energy Man on 08/24/05 11:54 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and have used it mostly for city commuting. Mileage is going down slightly with age but can still turn a consistent 23 in city and 32 on the road. Car is fun to drive and easy to maintain for most things, but timing belt, water pump, ac compressor, CV joints are a pain. This car's reliability and the service lead me toward a 2004 TL.

Good car
By kevlexus on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Purchased my car with 150k on it. Had to get a 2nd car because of these high gas prices and having a SUV will break your pockets. Car is very fun to drive. Car is very easy to fix and parts are cheap and readily available. Don't have to go to the dealer for everything( my previous car was a 95 BMW 740i). Anyone with a basic knowledge of auto mechanics can keep this car running and tuned up. Driver seat was a little worn when i brought it but it seems like all of them are like that with this many miles on them. Seat cover fixed that problem. Paint still has a little luster to it. Very good 2nd car or car for a student.

1990 acura legend
By cartjen2 on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

pleased with the vehicle overall

my acura
By Espino on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

fuel economy not good,horsepower not good.Interior needs to improve,needs better value of radio,paint is not of good quality.