Used 1990 Acura Integra GS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Can't be beat
By mem200

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

NEVER had a problem with this car except for headlights needing replacing. Still on original engine...sad to let it go but my 91 yr mom has trouble getting in and out of it and my one daughter can't drive stick. What a dream of a car!

reliability

cup holders...though those came much later

Great affordable luxury/sport sedan
By crxbrett

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I had the '90 GS Sedan and never let me down. The car handled and cornered like it was on rails (I did upgrade the wheels to 16's and had low-pro tires). The engine is adequate for city driving, but needs to be revved past 5500 rpms to get any kind of power (0- 60 is about 8.5 seconds). SO A 5-SPD IS A MUST! Do not get an AUTO! The cabin is very nicely done and isn't too fancy or dated looking. I recommend the '90- '93 Integra if you want a car with good looks, good driving characteristics and good reliability.

Easy to maneauver and handle. Fuel economy is good, 27-31 avg. The GS is nicer, so go for that one if your wallet allows you to. Reliability is the same as all other Hondas-almost perfect.

It helps to fix and maintain the car yourself (dealers/mechanics overcharge you just because it has that "A" logo on the hood. The '90 GS Sedan (not sure about the '91-'93s) did not come with a sunroof....bummer, dude. No airbags until the redesigned '94, either.

MY LITTLE ACRUA GS
By DAVID MORRELL

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

After driving GM products and never pasting a gas station it is great to be in a car that is fast and good on gas. I had this car doing 120 mph @ 6500 rpm's and it was doing great. The part cost a little more then GM but that'S what you pay for (quality) when you pay more.

Sunroof with shade guard, 1.8 inline 4 cyl, my 5 spoke Eagle Alloys and the fact that I can take any GM 4 cyl off the line.

Stop kicking GM's (a s s) all the time. LMAO

My second car
By GreenMan

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

A 1977 ford maverick with a 302 (my first car) is a hard car to follow, but the integra somehow did it (hehe). this is car that'll hit 200k easy with proper maitenence. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK AND REPLACE TIMING BELT! if it breaks on you yer SOL. CV joints and exhaust should also be checked regularly

great performance from a 4 banger.good mileage, nice looks if you take care of it. waxing(even brand new)grand am's with no aftermarkets at all.

everything i would complain about has been fixed in the RSX. if you have a 90 tho,keep checking timin belt, cv joint, exhaust, in that order