1990 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

GS Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Can't be beat
By mem200 on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

NEVER had a problem with this car except for headlights needing replacing. Still on original engine...sad to let it go but my 91 yr mom has trouble getting in and out of it and my one daughter can't drive stick. What a dream of a car!

Great affordable luxury/sport sedan
By crxbrett on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I had the '90 GS Sedan and never let me down. The car handled and cornered like it was on rails (I did upgrade the wheels to 16's and had low-pro tires). The engine is adequate for city driving, but needs to be revved past 5500 rpms to get any kind of power (0- 60 is about 8.5 seconds). SO A 5-SPD IS A MUST! Do not get an AUTO! The cabin is very nicely done and isn't too fancy or dated looking. I recommend the '90- '93 Integra if you want a car with good looks, good driving characteristics and good reliability.

MY LITTLE ACRUA GS
By DAVID MORRELL on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

After driving GM products and never pasting a gas station it is great to be in a car that is fast and good on gas. I had this car doing 120 mph @ 6500 rpm's and it was doing great. The part cost a little more then GM but that'S what you pay for (quality) when you pay more.

My second car
By GreenMan on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

A 1977 ford maverick with a 302 (my first car) is a hard car to follow, but the integra somehow did it (hehe). this is car that'll hit 200k easy with proper maitenence. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK AND REPLACE TIMING BELT! if it breaks on you yer SOL. CV joints and exhaust should also be checked regularly