1990 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
BEEN IN THE FAMILY SINCE NEW
By bigbearhunter on 02/25/13 08:08 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

My mom bought a 1990 acura integra GS in the summer of 1989. I had never seen anything like it. It was small and sleek and yet so nimble. I wanted it. .. ten years later. I got it. I always thought I'd only have it for a few years, and that turned into 13. Now it's old now and cosmetically falling apart, but the second you turn the key and take off, all the scuffs, scratches and dings disappear. It's the most fun I've ever had driving a car. It's like a cross fit champion wearing an awkward and ill fitting suit. It's time for me to finally move on. But this car never required anything but replacement parts that couldn't last the 250k miles I put on it. Most reliable car I've ever owned.

What a car!
By Mike on 01/20/08 21:14 PM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I had to sell my 05 Sentra SE-R Spec V due to rising insurance costs and many issues with reliability. Found this nice little Integra GS for only 2k. Interior was about the only thing showing some real age on the car. Engine has run great even when I take trips from North Carolina down to South Florida. 13-16 hours nonstop, not even thinking twice about whether or not the car will make it says A LOT about the quality of this automobile. I ended up putting some money into it to fix up a few pieces of trim and the blown speakers, but that was all the car really needed. The paint has held up well over the years, the design is very modern, and the gas mileage is a life saver.

Wrecked Acura
By wapnlht on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I have driven the heck out of my car and its survived ok.But I had a few probs:a/c broke,axels replaced 3 times in 3 yrs,alt,radi,trans grinds,clutch, brakes replaced every 2k's,antenna,etc. But I love my car.It has 250k but still runs great.It had been wrecked before so it isn't perfect,but it starts up every time I turn the key.

Remarkable.
By danblackracing on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is one of the best cars I have tested and driven daily. I have over 167,000 miles on it. I put 15,000 on myself with no other problems than a few front suspenstion bushings and a timing belt. Beautiful car!!! www.danblackracing.netfirms.com

1990 Integra
By wpd on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Awesome Car. Still love it after 13 years. Just starting to have to replace some items, after 170,000 miles. Its been a true pleasure to own.

Great car!
By db88 on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I had my Integra for 8 years and when I sold it it was just as good as when the I bought it. I put over 170,000 miles on my Itegra it ran great to the day I sold it. It only broke down on me once. After I sold the Integra I bought a 1993 Honda Prelude also a wonderful car. Sadly thought I only had it for about 3 Months and somebody ran into the passenger side and bent the frame and toltaled the car.

Overview by Gus
By Kezia on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Bought my 1990 Integra GS Coupe with 95,000 miles on it nine months ago.I have now put 10,000 miles on it. Only trouble I've noticed is that I had the brake rotors turned about 1500 miles after purchase and the brakes are shuddering bad again. Other than that the car has been terrific. I have many fine features, all of which are working fine. I love the way the car rides, handles and accelerates with the 5 speed. It's a smooth and efficient vehicle. I average 32 mpg. running around. I endores it.

fun car!
By val on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Wow! I got my Integra for my first car, and it has been a reliable, fun car! I got FAR better gas mileage then noted.. about 28 city mpg and 35 hiway mpg. I haven't done any work on it, and am sad to have to give it up because of a knee injury! I highly recommend it for a first car!