So excited to buy my new Acura ILX
By stevenrose on
2013 Acura ILX Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I have owned many cars from Jeeps to Volvos and I keep coming back to Honda products. I owned a 1996 Acura Integra and I always refer to that as my favorite car. I owned a 2007 Volvo S40 that was pretty to look at, but drove very choppy. The 2013 Acura ILX is really smooth and fun to drive. I have read reviews that the ILX car is a Honda Civic in a tuxedo. What is wrong with a Honda Civic? My 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe drove 10 times better than my Volvo S40 and the new ILX I just purchased drives even smoother and is 10x more luxurious than my Honda was. I think I have found that perfect blend of performance, luxury and style. I think I might have found my new favorite car.
Favorite Features
I love the leather interior, smooth exterior design and 17" wheels. The Premium Sound Systems is awesome and the engine runs so quiet and smooth. The push button start and the keyless entry system is also so cool. I have to upgrade my i-phone for the Blue Tooth to work, gives me an excuse to upgrade.
Suggested Improvements
I love the way the car handles, however I think the steering could be a little firmer, but other than that I think the car is prerry close to perfect.