IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR!! ITS A HEAD TURNER!
By ohmygoshitsme on
2013 Acura ILX Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My dad and I spent months trying to find the perfect car to me. When I finally sat in this one at the dealership, things just clicked and I knew that this was the one. I love the sleek, exterior design, and the interior has really nice, soft leather. Now I'll never get lost thanks to my navigation, and lovely backup camera!!! I just wish this car had blind spot monitors and had memory seating feature, so I wouldn't have to adjust it everytime someone sits in my car! Also, I don't like how the front and wheel interior is black and the rest of my car is beige! But otherwise, amazing performance and a real money saver when it comes to gas. Couldn't be happier with it! Love my birthday present
Favorite Features
Navigation, backup camera, and built in ipod adapter.
Suggested Improvements
Front interior part to match car's beige color, and the rear of car interior to have air conditioning/ heating vents like front.
By acurafan13
on 06/27/12 06:49 AM (PDT)

I would agree, as long as someone else is buying the car for you, its a good deal. But if its my money, I would look at the other Acura products including the TSX. The TSX gives you almost the same amenties along with a 2.4 201 HP engine and an automatic with the NAVI. The ILX only comes in a 150 hp version with the auotmatic. For $30K or more, there are better choices. I believe that the ILX is way overpriced for what you get.

By acurafan13
on 07/03/12 12:57 PM (PDT)

It looks like most Americans agree that the ILX is overpriced. After 6 weeks of advertising, Acura only sold 1100 or so ILX nationwide. The TSX and TL still are pulling strong but the ILX is not much of a hit with buyers.

By acurafan13
on 09/04/12 12:00 PM (PDT)

Just looked at the numbers for August. It appears that there is a small uptick in overall sales for the ILX. But at this point, there overall numbers are about 1300 per month. The TL and TSX are still much better values. Matter of fact, they are selling TL's in the low $30,000 range. So, what would you buy?