17 of 26 people found this review helpful
Driving this car to work everyday....
By hleong on
2013 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
This is the second month I am driving this car to work, everyday for 70 miles.
Certainly don't feel like driving a Civic. Indeed, I owned a 2 doors Accord for 9 years and ILX is way more luxury than Accord, hence I don't know why people said it is just an upscale Civic?! Drive before you judge....
Compare to Lexus CT200h and CT200h is not even close to ILX, in luxury and design. ILX designers/engineers are really serious in doing the job and they do it very well.
1. Backup camera
2. Shifting paddles
3. iPhone/iPod friendly console, able to show iPhone song title, even in Chinese. Able to show picture on the audio control screen
4. One touch moon, driver/front passenger window open/close
5. Smartkey button, no need key needed to ignite the engine
6. One touch handle locking the door
7. Bluetooth cellphone connect
8. LED light
9. Car seat is very comfy
1. Place to put coin
2. Garage door control on Premium package