This is the second month I am driving this car to work, everyday for 70 miles.
Certainly don't feel like driving a Civic. Indeed, I owned a 2 doors Accord for 9 years and ILX is way more luxury than Accord, hence I don't know why people said it is just an upscale Civic?! Drive before you judge....
Compare to Lexus CT200h and CT200h is not even close to ILX, in luxury and design. ILX designers/engineers are really serious in doing the job and they do it very well.
1. Backup camera
2. Shifting paddles
3. iPhone/iPod friendly console, able to show iPhone song title, even in Chinese. Able to show picture on the audio control screen
4. One touch moon, driver/front passenger window open/close
5. Smartkey button, no need key needed to ignite the engine
6. One touch handle locking the door
7. Bluetooth cellphone connect
8. LED light
9. Car seat is very comfy
1. Place to put coin
2. Garage door control on Premium package
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.