Acura ILX Impressions after first month
By hondafan30 on
2013 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
The Ilx is a great car. I am a Honda/Acura fan which is a big part of why I purchased this car. You can get more car for the money with Toyota, Honda or Nissan any day, but if you want the Acura badge and build quality you pay the premium. The car handles extremely well, road noise is pretty low and the interior is one of the most comfortable and aesthetically appealing of any car I have owned. The interior isn't large but its done very well. I really enjoy driving this car and it gets its fair share of looks. Don't judge this car by pictures, I went to the dealer to buy a tsx and left with this because when I saw it the body styling really hooked me in. It is definitely not a rebadged civic
Favorite Features
it has pretty much the same stuff you would find in a top of the line Honda, Toyota or Nissan. The leather in Acuras is exceptional I will add. The stereo that comes with the premium package is amazing.
Suggested Improvements
The engine is a little on the lackluster end (150hp). Acura has not yet incorporated LED running lights into its line up yet.
By acurafan13
on 10/17/12 10:43 AM (PDT)

Should have waited for the new Accord and or Altima. More car with the same benefits, better fuel numbers along with a lower sticker price. ILX is nice to look at but I would not spend the $30K on it. Way over-priced for what you get.