2013 Acura ILX Consumer Reviews 2

2013 Acura ILX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ILX model:
Go fast with looks
By central25thst on 07/22/12 13:33 PM (PDT)

2013 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Grown up with a 6 speed. Smooth shifting tranny. Soft touches allover. Smart phone integration is incredible.

IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR!! ITS A HEAD TURNER!
By ohmygoshitsme on 06/21/12 19:59 PM (PDT)

2013 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

My dad and I spent months trying to find the perfect car to me. When I finally sat in this one at the dealership, things just clicked and I knew that this was the one. I love the sleek, exterior design, and the interior has really nice, soft leather. Now I'll never get lost thanks to my navigation, and lovely backup camera!!! I just wish this car had blind spot monitors and had memory seating feature, so I wouldn't have to adjust it everytime someone sits in my car! Also, I don't like how the front and wheel interior is black and the rest of my car is beige! But otherwise, amazing performance and a real money saver when it comes to gas. Couldn't be happier with it! Love my birthday present

Surely NOT just a "glorified Civic"
By boudouris_3 on 06/19/12 07:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just upgraded from my 5-spd Saab 9-3 sedan to a brand new Acura ilx w/premium package and the 2.4L 6-spd engine. The premium package comes with nearly everything that you could ask for minus navigation. Very nice engine note that gives the car some personality without sounding like a cheap tuner. The only knock I could say about the ilx is the interior space which is expected to be small due to the price point and market that Acura intends to target. If you're in your 20s or early 30s and are looking for something fun to drive without sacrificing the luxury amenities, look no further than the ilx. Oh and by the way, I'm getting 35-40 highway mpg.

Very satisfied
By ajwhitesox on 05/31/12 06:28 AM (PDT)

2013 Acura ILX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased this car brand new... black on black tech package. Love all the tech features! Nav, weather, bluetooth audio, backup camera.... Average gas mileage combined is 30 thus far. VERY quiet on the road. I really like the way the car looks and the keyless entry on the door handle makes life easy. LOVE IT!