2003 Acura CL Consumer Review: So far so good

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S - Consumer Review

So far so good
By DRD on

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I own a red 2001 CL-S. I now have 44,000 miles on her and she has not missed a beat yet. So far the only maitenence performed was the replacement of brakes. This car has been sooooo reliable as I drive the NE corridor on business all the time (that's from Wash to Boston). If your looking for a beast of a performing car with the refinements of a luxury car this is the one (make sure to get the type-S model). Nothing beats looking into the rear view mirror to the a dusty Bimmer trying to keep pace with you. I must say though I am going to be test driving the new 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe.....right now it is the only car I would turn mt Cl-S in for.

260 horses, Stereo, Seats, Room (I am 6'1 and have lots of space), Fuel economy, Trunk space, all options incl in 1 price.

Exterior styling ( especially front end), Sunroof button location, Part of me wishes this car was rear wheel drive.