Not bad so far
By Daily Driver on
2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
Purchased this car used with 72k mi on it. Over 12k later in a few months I really like the car. It gets average mileage for a v6 if I could just keep my foot off the pedal my personal mileage would be better but I've gotten 26 - 27 mpg average from a few tanks. Its very comfortable and has a ton of leg room but limited head room at 6'1" as long as I keep the seat all the way down and slightly back its not a problem though. Great stock sound, trunk is huge, looks nice, similar to the accord but much much better. I worry a bit about the potential trans problem to surface but don't plan on keeping the car after the 107k mi extension of coverage. Would have gotten the manual type-s if I did it over.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, automatic climate control, tilt side view mirror in reverse for parking, big trunk, sleek classy style, smooth ride. It was a well executed luxo/sport coupe, too bad it's gone and I can't replace it with a newer one, although the new accord coupe is very nice.
Suggested Improvements
They discontinued the model unfortunately but a coupe version of the current tl would nice this time with more head room. Would have be Nice if they had re-engineered the trans and given the replacements the classic Honda no worry reliability so I could keep this car for 100s of 1,000s of miles