2003 Acura CL Consumer Review: Not bad so far

2003 Acura CL - Consumer Review

2003 Acura CL

3.2 Coupe (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Not bad so far
By Daily Driver on

2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this car used with 72k mi on it. Over 12k later in a few months I really like the car. It gets average mileage for a v6 if I could just keep my foot off the pedal my personal mileage would be better but I've gotten 26 - 27 mpg average from a few tanks. Its very comfortable and has a ton of leg room but limited head room at 6'1" as long as I keep the seat all the way down and slightly back its not a problem though. Great stock sound, trunk is huge, looks nice, similar to the accord but much much better. I worry a bit about the potential trans problem to surface but don't plan on keeping the car after the 107k mi extension of coverage. Would have gotten the manual type-s if I did it over.

Heated seats, automatic climate control, tilt side view mirror in reverse for parking, big trunk, sleek classy style, smooth ride. It was a well executed luxo/sport coupe, too bad it's gone and I can't replace it with a newer one, although the new accord coupe is very nice.

They discontinued the model unfortunately but a coupe version of the current tl would nice this time with more head room. Would have be Nice if they had re-engineered the trans and given the replacements the classic Honda no worry reliability so I could keep this car for 100s of 1,000s of miles

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review