2003 Acura CL Consumer Review: Last of the best

2003 Acura CL - Consumer Review

Last of the best
By flhoss on

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Sorry they decided to drop the CL series. The chip resistant paint job is great. Driving on the freeway I was to the left rear of a bus. It hit a pile of broken boards. They flew up and slammed into the right rear side of my 2003 Cl-S shaking the vehicle. I stopped to see how much damage had been done to my car with only 900 miles on it. I was elated. Absolutely no damage, not a scratch or blemish. I still look occasionally to see if I missed something. I am 220 lbs 6 feet and seat is uncomfortable, head close to roof, rear window very difficult to clean inside. Still love my CL-S

Performance, climate control, seat memory, trunk release, security, engine layout with no hoses,belts or lines rubbing. Chip resistant paint and universal garage door openers. Performance tires and rims.

What RPM is best for vehicle. I would like to activate the brake light at the rear window and the one on the spoiler at the same time. I think the wiring will carry the additional current but I think a fuse will blow. Where would I connect into? Is there a T adapter available?