2003 Acura CL Consumer Review: Great CL

2003 Acura CL - Consumer Review

3.2 Type-S Coupe (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Great CL
By JimmyCL on

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best 2 door coupe on the market. The handling of my CL S-Type couldn't be better. It hugs the road like a sports car. The exterior is clean and sleek and very appealing to the eye. When you hit the throttle you are pinned to the seat, but just driving easy through town is a real joy too. The exhaust system sounds great, you not only feel the powerful V-6 you hear it too. I have had the car for 10 months without any problems. Just like a Honda, the reliability is the best. The Bose sound system provides a great place to listen to your favorite CD while driving on the open road. My next car most likely will be another Acura, Cl or RL.. Jim

Clean exterior design and reliability are my two top reasons I bought the car. The powerful engine and great suspension is nice too. I like the automatic adjustable driving mirrors for both drivers. I also like the outside passenager mirror positioning when you back the car up.

More comfortable seats for the driver and passenger for long distance driving comfort. The passenager front seat needs heated back rest like the front driver seat. Regular gas instead of premium. Navigation should be standard on all Acura CLs.