2003 Acura CL Consumer Review: CL Type-S is a great car...rea

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S - Consumer Review

CL Type-S is a great car...realize it
By rooktobishop on

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

It's been almost a year since I bought my red '03 CL-S. It replaced a '99 VW Passat GLS V6 that was simply poorly built and was simply a piece of junk. I try to own my cars for 7 years, but the VW had other ideas. I traded it in for the CL and this car is GREAT. I can own and drive this for 7 years-easy! It's quality all the way around and performs extremely well. I saw another review complain about mileage, for me the fuel economy is great, better than I expected: c19-20 and h32 in most cases...I try not to put my foot into the gas too often, which is easy to do because the car is so eager to get going. I highly recommend this car.

Bose sounds system, responsive engine/power, for a sporty coupe good ride quality, clean design: interior and exterior.

I really like manual trans. but I got the automatic trans. because the manual trans. shifter and clutch are so: weak, spongy and offer no "feel". So please Acura, take a cue from some European sports cars and improve the manual transmission.