2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL model:
So far so good
By DRD on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I own a red 2001 CL-S. I now have 44,000 miles on her and she has not missed a beat yet. So far the only maitenence performed was the replacement of brakes. This car has been sooooo reliable as I drive the NE corridor on business all the time (that's from Wash to Boston). If your looking for a beast of a performing car with the refinements of a luxury car this is the one (make sure to get the type-S model). Nothing beats looking into the rear view mirror to the a dusty Bimmer trying to keep pace with you. I must say though I am going to be test driving the new 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe.....right now it is the only car I would turn mt Cl-S in for.

Awesome Car
By KamG on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Great luxury car with low price tag! You actually get all options with MSRP...no hidden mark-ups for options. The Type S gives you 260 horses that can put away most cars. Acura engine is tops in maintenance! Over-all fun car!

great speed for those who dont use it
By BigMike808 on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Great car for all of you out there who want a car with a little extra power and ridiculous features, but I have beaten this car daily, and my last car, a 91 plymouth acclaim took it better. The stock MXHX4s are garbage and I was told by the service manager that "These are the worst tires I've seen with 2000 miles on them ever.", after taking the car to the track 2 times did that, I already need a front and rear alignment and a new rim (hit a curb in the snow). If you like having a fast car and babying it, this is the one for you. I enjoy it, but for 4 hunge a month, I should get a little more strumphiness

First Impressions
By Just John on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

From BMW to Saab to Honda to an 03 Acura CL-S. Performance and fun to drive are tops. Exterior design is not unique but than again that doesn't matter to me. This is one great driving vehicle on the open road which is becoming as extinct or sitting on the expressway???? heading to downtown Chicago!!!!

i love this car
By 2002clawsome on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this car is incredible! its sad tht you guys have said that this car is horrible! this car preforms awsome, its fast and sleek. this car is the best acura/honda ever!

GOOD
By candy on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

GREAT FAST CAR, cool, attractive, drive like a 50~60k car..................................... ......................................

Sweet CL Type S
By 1CL Type S 2 NV on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

AWESOME RIDE, Whats Not to Love about it !!

CL-S rocks
By 6onthefloor on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted a sport-luxury combo in the $30-35k range. I live in the snow belt so I also wanted fwd or awd. Drove Audi A4, Volvo S60, Maxima, Infiniti G35 (rear wheel drive but had to check it out). All very fine cars, but the CL just suited me best. I'm 6'3", and headroom is barely enough but comfortable. Leg room in the front is great. 6 speed manual tranny rocks.

Type-S in Odessa
By Hobbie on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Have a rattle coming from the rear passenger side speaker. Dealership has not been able to fix it.

Great Value
By TMDNH on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Love the car. The dealership was easy and actually enjoyable to work with. I sold my 1999 EXV6 Coupe for this car and I am not disappointed I did.