2003 Acura CL Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

2003 Acura CL Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL model:
Opus1's review
By Opus1sk on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fantstic car and a great price to boot. Super looks and performance that matches. Bose stereo is second to none. Automatic transmission that turns into a manual one with no clutch is awesome. So much fun to drive and if you get sick of shifting you can go back to the normal automatic. Steering wheel feels great along with the leather seats that are heated. Acura should be commended on their effort here.

I Love My Acura
By fun on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It was one of many that i test drove, and i just fell in love with it... It is worth every penny!!!!

love it
By stuckoncl on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My CL has been a perfect blend of performance and comfort. I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Acura gives great service!
By Metalmaiden on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

They have a great service department. My vehicle was damaged by hail at 125 miles. They have completely restored the vehicle to its "new" condition. They also provided a courtesy car while mine was in the shop. This car is fun to drive and the sound system is fantastic. I have also found the TCS system to operate well and also provide a safety factor as well. If back issues are a problem as they are for me this has the best drivers seat I sat in BAR none. Also I compared this vehicle to Infinity, BMW,Mustang Cobra, and Monte Carlo.

Best Value
By George C on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

My 3rd Cl coupe, does get better each time

hot cars
By JESUS on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

rides good roomy and fast GOOD ON GAS I HAVE HAD A VERY WONDERFUL EXSPERIENCE.

Nirvana for former Olds owner!
By k6tmk6 on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Have been thrilled with the look and handling so far (2 months). Was exactly what I was looking to buy for less than I'd expected to pay (especially with end of year discounts). Great deal and nice ride.

A Dream Come True
By Flong on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My second CL. First was a 99. A great car. My new 03 is a dream come true. I love the styling and comfort. Many standard features make this baby a real "bang for the buck". Looked at other comparable cars and none could match the features and comfort when compared to the purchase price of this gem.

deluxe honda
By Nhoj on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The CL has been trouble free and very reliable. Excellent for long trips except for mileage, which should be a bit higher. The handling is very good with good comfort on long trips. The roof is a bit too low for me, so I usually drive with the sunroof open, weather permitting. Fit and finish are near perfect, no rattles, but some body flex is evident with a squeek of the sunroof weatherstrip.

Great Car
By Longhorn on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fun stuff. Luxury and sporty at the same time.