2001 Acura CL Consumer Review: Bone Stock 15.6 with junk in t

2001 Acura CL - Consumer Review

Bone Stock 15.6 with junk in the trunk
By walt by default on

2001 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My brother told me not to test drive it. My wife said "get what you want, the boys have their cars, I have mine, you don't have to get a four door family sedan." What a wonderful wife. This is a great car. It is very very fast and very very comfortable. I am 6'1" tall and weigh 290# and this car is one of the few that accomodates my height and girth with the standard leather driver's seat. My oldest son's Tiburon is slightly tricked out and he turns 15.9 at Capital Raceway in Crofton. I turned a 15.6 after learning how to master the racing tree lights. I had a full sized spare, two 17" rims and a set of clubs in the trunk when I did it. Not bad.

She's FAST. The Bose Sound system allows me to fire up my gospel cd's and ignore the big eighteen wheelers all around me. GPS is too cool.

She's pretty well outfitted - 8 cylinders maybe!!! 260 bhp at the wheels - not the flywheel. A new model coupe for the Year 2005 - maybe a ragtop!?!?! 20 inch rims Yeah I like it a lot! Thanks Acura.