Used 2001 Acura CL Coupe Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Acura CL Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL model:

Satisfied
By Goody

2001 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My CL rides great and so far has been very reliable, unlike my Ford TBird which cost me $2600.00 in repairs in just one year! I'm very happy with the design and I have confidence this car will last a long time.

Works for me!
By uhh

2001 Acura CL Coupe 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This was my first "real" car, so perhaps I'm biased, but I am still in love with my 2001 CL 19 months later. It handles wonderfully, the amenities are very nice, and the power blows away everything in it's price range. (except the Maxima, which can't touch the amentities/value) Personally, I can forgive Acura for the cheesy fake-wood; it's not a big deal to me. But I am a little disappointed with the steering wheel controls for the radio, and the fact that my brakes and tires are already shot.

The Engine! 6 cd changer in-dash is very nice. Xeon headlights are great. Trunk is huge and the ski door into the back seat is very handy.

Better steering wheel controls. Higher quality brake parts, please. At least offer standard transmission for those of us who enjoy driving. And a convertible option would be quite nice, but I realize that's a little far-fetched.