1999 Acura CL Consumer Review: You don't need the bling for l

1999 Acura CL - Consumer Review

3.0 Coupe (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

You don't need the bling for luxury
By dmitzah on

1999 Acura CL 3.0 2dr Coupe

I bought this car private party from the second owner. Continually maintained by specialist shop. Low miles for a 9 year old car (87k). This car is pretty awesome. It has loads of power to spare, it's super comfortable, takes the bumps pretty well, and it's fairly quiet. If you drive a lot, this car will take a lot of road wear off YOUR body. I drive a lot on the freeway, and I don't even feel the effects. It's a pleasure to drive and has a lot of support in the leather seats. I'm 6ft tall too, and the backseats aren't too shabby. Really, if you want luxury or a comfy ride, this car is it and it's priced well. BMWs, Benz and VWs are good, but you can't beat this price.

I like the power and smooth running engine. Comfort, interior design, remote entry, EVERYTHING. I have yet to find something that I can't stand.

A lot of things already got replace when I bought it, but I wish the transmission would be designed better. It's clunky, but I haven't had any issues. Also the gas mileage. If there was a 5sp pairing, that'd be awesome. All in all an incredibly solid car.