Nice car
By ScorpioEddie84 on
1999 Acura CL 3.0 2dr Coupe
I bought this car around 4/07 from a private owner with 100k on it. They were the original owners and kept the car up well. I like this car a lot and wish Acura would bring it back (currently they have no 2-door cars available). But anyway, so far this car has treated me pretty well and is fun to drive. Only strange thing that has happened is the brake light in the dash... it will not go off sometimes when I start up the car even though the emergency brake is comletely off. The light usually goes out once it has been driven a few minutes. Also the cruise- control light sometimes does not light up at night. I assume it is very minor electrical stuff to blame for both.
Favorite Features
I love the exterior design of this car. I also like the interior. I like how the instrument cluster uses a fancy-looking font for the letters and numbers, kinda italicized (not available on the '97 models). Car is good on gas too. Driver seat is extremely comfortable!
Suggested Improvements
The following is what I think they should've improved on: a stronger engine, brighter interior nighttime lights, redesigned cupholder, A/C controls closer to driver w/larger buttons and a digital odom/tripmeter.