1999 Acura CL Consumer Review: My first car

1999 Acura CL - Consumer Review

My first car
By Ice Man on

1999 Acura CL 2.3 2dr Coupe

This is my far car. I researched this car right here on edmunds.com the night before I purchased it. Once I saw the reviews were great I bought it. I've owned the car less than a week now and I love this car. The good: I'm a college student. It gets 20-22 miles in the city, it's fun to drive, it's super luxurious, and fast. It's sleek, my car is bright red with white interior. The bad: the car has a horrible turning radius other than that I can't think of anything else I don't like about the car.

Power everything, besides dual climate control and dual power seats which my car doesn't have, it only has single. Moon roof not sunroof, moonroofs are better, volume changer on the steering wheel, good gas mileage, uncommon car, rare, pretty to look at, you'll surely stand out, get girls.

Turning radius, dual climate control, dual power seats, bring the CL back, 4 doors I know that's impossible.