1999 Acura CL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL model:
Great deals on these babies
By ae5867t on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura CL 3.0 2dr Coupe

If you look you can find some 1997-1999 CLs cheap and they are a very under appreciated car. I got a 1999 with 24k miles for 17k these cars look great and are loaded, power is very good. I realize that the new type S is faster with the 6 speed but they are 31k. This 99 has plenty of power and handles great. If you are looking for a great coup that is priced right check some of these out . Interior is comfortable and loaded with all the extras. Just think I could have spent 1-3 more thousand and got a new civic or a lower line accord no comparison to this car.

great car
By twinkboy on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura CL 3.0 2dr Coupe

great car. reliable transportation. quick acceleration. comfortable seating for 2. great climate controls.

2.3 Underpowered
By Mike C on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura CL 2.3 2dr Coupe

I've had my 2.3 for 3 years and the only problem I had was with the horn assembly a month after it purchase. For whatever reason, it caused the car to lock in Park. But, I haven't experienced any serious problems thereafter. My only complaint would be that the 2.3 is a bit underpowered and it sometimes has a rough idle.

2.3 Underpowered
By Ford-Mustang-GT on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura CL 2.3 2dr Coupe

Sharp as a bullet - Forget the Accord
By Jerzeemike on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Acura CL 3.0 2dr Coupe

Just traded my Integra for this car. I thought I loved my Integra till I drove this car for a day. Now an Integra just feels like an upscale Civic. It's luxurious, fast, and a really upscale version of the Accord coupe. It has all the amenities, not too mention the Acura Preowned Certified Warranty. It's one great car for the money.

Golden Bullet
By Suzie on 03/14/02 17:10 PM (PST)

It's great

It's Awesome
By Dobee on 03/11/02 12:02 PM (PST)

It's cool!