1998 Acura CL Consumer Review: My Sexy Black CL

1998 Acura CL - Consumer Review

My Sexy Black CL
By Jeremiah on

1998 Acura CL 2.3 Premium 2dr Coupe

I got my CL in Nov. of 2002 from Minnesota and drove it back home to Seattle with my girlfriend. The car was great. Very comfortable over the two days, smooth and a total kick to drive through the twisty mountain roads near Mt. Rushmore. (Even though I got my first ticket ever after driving it only 2 hours...doh!) Overall, I've been very pleased with my new car. The fuel economy is great, the 5-speed is smooth and notchy, and since upgrading the tires to 225/45 Yokohamas it handles even better. I love my car! My only gripes are that the side panels sometimes buzz due to the bass in some of my music and one of the chrome tips of the exhaust pipes came loose.

Smooth 5spd, very comfortable, certified warranty, and I'm assuming - very reliable, but it's been too soon to say for sure.

Want the 5spd with the V6. The 4 is good, but could use some more juice. The BOSE radio is pretty good, but could definitely be better.