Its all you'll ever need
By DJR on
1997 Acura CL 3.0 Premium 2dr Coupe
I bought my CL 3.0 with around 70,000 miles on it...it currently has 160,000 miles now, and is just as strong as its ever been. Ive seen many reports of 97 models still running great in the 300k+ range. Its been as trouble free as our 2002 Accord. Replaced window motor, and brakes once. It has the reliability of any typical Honda, the luxury of a Lexus, the comfort of a lazy-boy and plenty of power, which we all like. The seats are roomy, and 2 adults can sit in the back without being too cramped. The Bose sound system has a decent quality sound. The 200 HP Vtech is fast and fun to drive but stepping on the pedal comes at a price. Unlike the Accords and Civics, it doesn't have the best MPG.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, Bose premium stereo sound, the comfort, low outside noise- level, the strong acceleration, but most of all the reliability!! I would never hesitate to buy another one, even with high mileage.
Suggested Improvements
Cant think of a lot of changes I'd make except of course a 5-speed transmission and a more sporty exterior design.